What type of information we have :
We collect and process the following information:
1. Any personal information you provide us knowingly to us through forms or our email like your name, email address, address and phone number.
2. Your preferences and use of our email updates, recorded by emails we send out to you (if you are opted-in to receive such information about services and offers)
3. Your IP address, a string of numbers, unique to your PC recorded by our web server when you request any page or any element on the website. We use this information to monitor your usage on our website.
What we do with the information we have
Any personal information that we collect about you from this website, we use it according to GDPR and other applicable laws. The information you have supplied to Bristol Integrative Hypnotherapy will be used for the following purposes.
1. To be able to provide you with details about our services and after-sales services. (We may pass your details to other information, where you disclosed of harming yourself or others in our interaction)
2. We may use your email address to notify you about our other services. You have the choice to opt-in/out of receiving such details.
3. We might share your information with other organisations for administrative purposes or where we have concerns about your well-being. We may also use third parties from time to time to perform certain activities such as processing and sorting data and monitoring how users use the website. Please note, third parties are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
4. We keep records of your personal information, including session notes for a period of 5 years for our clients 18 or older.
You have the right to request information that we currently hold about you. In order to do so, please send a written request to Info@bristolintegrativehypnotherapy.co.uk. Please note, If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.