Thank you for visiting our website - https://bristolintegrativehypnotherapy.co.uk/
Our terms and conditions of our site are listed on this page. Please ensure that you read and agree to these before using our website. By using this site, you have consented to our terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Access to our site is granted; however, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service we provide on our site immediately. We are not responsible if our website remains unavailable at any time. Please note that we may choose to restrict our website access to our users accessing our site from time to time. You agree that you are responsible for ensuring any other person who uses your internet to access the website agree to our terms and conditions.
2. We are the owner or licensee or renter of all intellectual property rights, such as our website's content. Copyright laws protect these and all such rights are reserved. You can copy an extract of our website for personal reference. However, you should not use our content for business purposes or copy any part of our site. If you do not adhere to this, you will be in breach of these terms and conditions and your right to access our website will end immediately and you will need to destroy the copy of our materials that you have made.
3. Any materials on our website do not amount to advice. Therefore, we will not be liable and responsible that arises from any reliance placed on materials by users to our website. The information offered on our website is without guarantees, conditions or warranty on its accuracy.
5. We will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, incidental or any other damages resulting from your use of our site or service which arise from the breach of our terms and conditions.
6. By using our website, you agree not to misuse our site by intentionally introducing viruses such as Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that is harmful to our website. You should refrain from gaining unauthorised access to our site using our site's server and must not attack our site. Failure to comply with this is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, and we shall report such breaches to enforcement authorities and terminate your access to our site. We will not take liability for any loss or damage caused by an attack, virus or harmful material that infects your laptop or computer due to your use of our site. You also agree to use our site according to the law and should refrain from any act that is unlawful, fraudulent or harmful to our site.
7. Failure to comply with our terms and condition is a breach and we may take action as appropriate. Breaching any of our terms and condition could result in a permanent or temporary ban to our site, issue of warning or further action against you. We may also involve law enforcements if we feel necessary. The actions are not exhaustive and may take other actions; we find appropriate as per the England and Wales law.
8. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any period by amending this page and encourage you to check this page from time to time to comply with our terms and conditions.
9. Please contact us at Info@bristolintegrativehypnotherapy.co.uk if you have any questions.
10. Fees: The prices of any of our hypnotherapy sessions are listed on our site. Please note, session fee needs to be paid before the beginning of each session.
If you disagree to any of our terms or conditions, please refrain from using our site immediately.